Certifications and Approvals
Tubepress® 316L High Quality Stainless Steel Press Fit System
Tubepress ® is a world-renowned stainless steel pipe system, manufactured from 1.4404 grade 316L stainless steel and provides the ultimate solution for a wide range of high pressure and critical applications.
- Manufactured in Germany
- 3-level press
- The only pressfit system with a manufacturer backed 40 bar fluid pressure rating
- 50 bar rating available upon approval
The Tubepress® 316L stainless steel press fit system offers numerous features, making it the perfect fit for hydrocarbon, fire suppression, gas, water systems and much more.
- More than 10 x quicker than welding
- Quick, easy and clean installation
- Save on costly labour
- No consumables
- User friendly tools with Bluetooth connectivity
- No welding removes OH&S concerns for hot works
- Wide range of pipe sizes; 15mm to 108mm
- Extensive range of fittings
- Multiple international approvals
- Environmentally friendly.
- Tubepress® 316L is manufactured from premium raw materials
- Range of O-rings for special applications
- Vast temperature range -20°C to 200°C
- Suitable for Steam applications up to 8Bar
- Gas approved
- German technical support back by German manufacturers guarantees
40Bar fluid operating pressure is applicable in all sizes when using Tubepress High-Pressure tooling.
50Bar fluid operating pressure rating available on formal approval.
Below pressure ratings applicable when using standard pressure tooling:
- Diameter 15 to 22mm: 40 Bar
- Diameter 28 to 35mm: 25 Bar
- Diameter 42 to 108mm: 16 Bar
- Fluids (cold and hot water systems, fire and sprinkler systems, fuel and oil)
- Gases (including natural gas, inert gas, fuel gas, technical gases, and compressed air)
- Chemical installations
- Industrial installations (such as pump lines, brine lines, vacuum piping, oils, and industrial mixtures)
- Solar installations
- Steam (boilers, condensates)