Impress Large Bore® 316L Stainless Steel Pipe System is an advanced pipe system used in large buildings, high-rises, industry and mining for the conveying of fluids and gasses. Offering quick and easy installation, a 10% increase in bore sizes and corresponding flow rate increases plus the advantages of stainless steel, Impress is the designers’ and installers’ choice for potable and non-potable water, fire services – hydrant and sprinkler, gas and bio-gas, fuel oils and other services.
Impress Large Bore
Certifications and Approvals
Why Impress Large Bore®
The Impress Large Bore® 316L stainless steel press fit system offers numerous features, making it the perfect fit for hydrocarbon, fire suppression, gas, water systems and much more.
- More than 10 x quicker than conventional welding
- Quick and easy to install
- No consumables
- Press fit technology
- Connection consistency.
- Simple tools – user friendly
- No welding or hot work permits
- Extensive press tool compatibility
- Wide range of pipe sizes; 15mm to 168mm
- Extensive range of fittings
- Multiple international approvals
- Built-in – situ
- OH&S friendly
- Environmentally friendly.
- Impress® – Quality 316L series
- Range of O-rings for special applications
- Vast temperature range – 20°C to 200°C
- Technical support and training.
16 Bar/25 Bar + *
* Systems operating above 16 bar require safety control measures installed in the system; please refer to Technical Department for further information.
- High-rise water lines
- High-rise services
- Hot and cold water
- Fire service, hydrant and sprinkler
- Compressed air
- Diesel fuel